Day 11: Tiny Dancer

Day 11:  Tiny Dancer, oil on canvas, 8" x 8"

I know, the title is corny, but it stuck.
This little girl, whose face I just couldn't quite capture, was clearly the leader, the ringer, in the dances that the preschoolers performed for us at the Bal Kendra School. Click on "About" to read their mission.  If you scroll through the photos, you can see the murals we helped paint there (with resident artist Rinzing) as well as the beautiful murals that have been added since we left!
Bal Kendra is a colorful, warm, inviting place.  I can't wait to return.

I hope I can figure out how to post a video, because, apparently, the Hokey Pokey is universal.

These boys got a huge kick out of Fred's harmonica playing.



Comments

  1. I love her expression and position and how beautifully you painted her dress!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts