Beginning Again

I've just signed up for 30 in 30 for the month of September, and I'm almost as terrified as I was when I did this in January! A lot has happened since then. We prepped and sold our beloved home in Peekskill, NYWe moved to the Gillen's family home in Croton-on-Hudson, NY just this month. Fred's studio is located here. I have a studio of my own here. Wow.  

My studio. I haven't chosen a name for it yet.

We're nowhere near unpacked, or set up yet. There are still boxes everywhere, in the house, and in my studio. I need to figure out how to set up my work space for optimal flow and efficiency. We figure we have all winter to do that, so we're enjoying the summer, and working at our art. We'll be in Cape Cod for a week, so I'm trying to get a few paintings done before September 1. I finished one today, of calendula flowers, which will be posted eventually.

If you're interested in reading more about 30 in 30 (or signing up!) you can read more here: 30 in 30.

 Happy Summer! xo

Comments

  1. Like last time, I look forward to following you. Such fun! Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts