Today is The Day
Saturday, April 23, 2016




...of my first artists' reception for my first solo show ever! It's taking place at the John C. Hart Library in Shrub Oak, NY, from 2-4pm today, Saturday, April 23rd.
 I have a special place in my heart for the Hart Library. Angela Letizia and I used to take our kindergartners there for a storytelling event many years ago. Their children's room is especially lovely and inviting.
 I'm trying to reframe (haha) my anxiety as Excitement. Has that ever worked for you?
There will be plenty of wine, non-alcoholic drinks, and SNACKS. Cheese and crackers, hummus and chips, Fred made his locally-famous lavender cookies, and lots of chocolate. My friend Lynn Gorman is bringing chocolate dipped strawberries. I think we're ready.  I hope to see you there!

Comments

Popular Posts