Getting ready to hang!

Thursday, March 31, 2016

My brain looks a lot like this, I think.
30 in 30 is going up tomorrow. This is my first solo show, ever. I'm a both amazed and a BIT freaked out at the prospect. Anyone here suffer from anxiety? You know what I'm talking about. Fellow artists? You know, too. Try substituting "excited" for "anxious". Yeah, that'll work.

Yesterday: I had already planned a visit to the Therapeutic Equestrian Center with my new/old friend Kim Lee. We've known each other for ten years, and our daughters have been great friends since high school. Now that our kids are all grown up, we have time to hang out together. We had some comic relief playing with the miniature horses!

Who's walking who?
Kim and friend.

This is a beautiful facility in Cold Spring, NY. To get there, you drive right through Stone Crop Gardens, also lovely. TEC is a volunteer run organization that does great things. If you love horses, and would like to get involved, check out their website here: TEC.

Okay, back to work!

Comments

Popular Posts