Day 26: Seal Beach
4" x 4", oil on gessobord
Only four days left!
This spot is on the ocean side of North Truro. Hopper painted it, and my good friend Lori Lamb painted it, so I was a little hesitant to try it. Well, here it is anyway.
We walked over these dunes many times to see the seals who would rest on the sand dunes there in large groups. We spent a precious week on Cape Cod for many years, at Day's Cottages. Andy and Jane and friends often joined us there. It was heavenly.
We used this photo on the back of our wedding invitation. Just don't compare them too closely, please!




Comments

  1. Beautiful, Peg...just beautiful. Makes me want to get my toes in the sand and feel the salt air on my face.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, Peg...just beautiful. Makes me want to get my toes in the sand and feel the salt air on my face.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts