Day 11: Footed Bowl
Not a great photo, but it was a difficult and busy day. I don't know how y'all who work do this! I salute you. I didn't finish until 8pm, and I'm too impatient to wait until tomorrow's daylight to photograph and post. I tried something new today. On Carol Marine's recommendation, I used Ampersand Gesso Board. It's very smooth! I like how the paint glides on. Pro: It's easy to swipe off mistakes. Con: It's easy to swipe off good stuff by accident. It's hard to get it on the easel firmly, and hard to handle without smudging the edges.  We'll see how this goes.


4" x 4", oil on gesso board 

This came today. See Day 8, Lesson 3. ❤️

Thank you for this, Chessie,
and for marrying my son!!

Lastly...click on the caption.

Pick Me! Pick Me!




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts