Day 10: Blue Bird
No clever title came to mind today. In the interest of time, I wanted to do something that didn't require mixing lots and lots of different colors. This little guy was a gift from my son and his wife, last Christmas, I think. They know how much I love blue glass.
I've run out of canvases. !!!  I never thought I'd see the day. I'm also running out of safe places to line them up. I ordered some wood panels to try next. I'm not sure I'll even like them, so I only ordered a 4-pack. I also ordered a pack of Claybord, which I used for a collage once. I was hoping they'd arrive before I had to go out and buy more canvases, but they haven't. A.C. Moore, here I come. FedEx will probably show up while I'm there!

Lesson of the day (repeat of Day 5): It's good to set a time limit for myself. STOP, quit fussing over it, and post.

4" x 4", oil on canvas

Comments

  1. So pretty...you are so talented, Peg! I love the colors, the shadows, everything.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts